Friday, July 9, 2010

Cockatiel



I just got out of Despicable Me....and oh my lord was it amazing. I was completely blown away by the film. The characters were so well defined and the story flowed beautifully. I also noticed a lot of the humor of the creators from Horton passed on into Despicable Me. I am truly privileged to be able to view such a film.And, of course, it left me with some motivation and energy to draw something before bed. It's 3am here in Nebraska, so I bid you farewell and leave you with this:


I apologize for the Lack of updates. I've been super busy with school and work. I am happy to admit, though, I am almost done with both children's books and now working, once again, for Skyvu Pictures. Not as an intern this time, no. I have the honor of being the newest addition to their 2D team.

Things are looking up :)

Now, I gotta start drawing something besides birds.

No comments: