Friday, September 16, 2011

It's been a while...even more so than before

So, there's no denying that I NEVER update this thing. That's hopefully changing, because I do have art to show to you all....but most of it belongs on my bird blog. Yes, I finally have a bird blog :3


I've been working a lot at my new job, which I hope to replace some day with a REAL job. I've also been very busy getting ready for CTNX!!! I get to go this year, and I am thrilled out of my mind. I'm going to meet a good number of the people who have inspired and motivated me over the years to pursue a career in the animation industry. I don't have much to show for myself at this very moment, but I am hoping to have a killer portfolio put together by the end of this month. I will be posting a link here when it's up and running on it's own blog. Very excited. This is by far the most important step I've taken towards my career since Ringling.

I don't have much to show for myself today, but I can at least share the following:



"The Hills Have Craig" - comic concept. I'm trying to find a photoshop style that works for me. I enjoy traditional media much more.





environment value studies and thumbnails :D



Possible cover art for a comic I would like to do for my bird blog and storyboard practice. It will be called "My Experience with Cockatoos."

Fin.

No comments: