Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Piwi Expressions


Piwi Expressions :D

cole-erase, marker, gouache
(will scan later for a better quality image)

I am madly in love with this character.  I feel less stressed putting together my character design portfolio when I just do the work in the media I am most comfortable with. I also love working in my sketchbook as opposed to the computer.  I waste so much time trying to use photoshop. Oh well, I'll get the hang of it eventually. 

 Until it's absolutely required of me and traditional work is no longer accepted, I will continue to use marker.  I feel I can truly be myself, as an artist, working the way I'm most comfortable :)

<3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">

1 comment:

Andrea Fernandez said...

Your work is beautiful, I can see that you really like birds hehehehe! Thanks for the follow !!! I'll be checking back!