Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Things to come...


Well hi there!  

I haven't updated my blog in quite some time. It has been nothing but commissions since I got back from California.  However, I have some exciting news...well, maybe.

The first thing, is I am putting together an owl shop.  I am so excited to get a store going, and it will allow me to continue to do what I love and share my work with a larger audience.  I know this is something I've been talking about for a long time, but It's really going to happen and I can't wait :D

Secondly, I'm working on some children's book ideas, and some illustrations are in the works. Keep your eyes peeled! In addition to that, I also plan on publishing a black and white owl book to sell for this next years CTNx. I will be exhibiting with a dear friend of mine, the talented miss Caroline.  It's going to be awesome :D

Lastly, I will be starting a drawing a day challenge on January 1st.  :D Details soon.

Anyway, this is one of the owls I will be touching up and selling as a print come January:

"Clementine"

And here are some sketches previously posted to Twitter:



ciao!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That owl is adorable. Nice work!