Monday, June 10, 2013

Battle Bears


I never show work from my job, and since this has been out for a while I thought I'd share! 
(all work in this entry belongs to Skyvu Entertainment)

    Earlier this year I was fortunate to be assigned to work on one of the latest Battle Bears Royale splash screens!   Characters were all compiled separately and layered to make the final splash image. It took some time but I was happy with the outcome, given the short time I had to work on it.  Here are 3 of the characters I was most proud of in this image:


Astoria


Oliver


Wil

There's so much more I wish I could show you guys since I do a lot of texturing and occasional character design/concept.  It's a lot of fun.  All will be shown as it's released :D

Always fun working on top secret stuff.

(Our game recently updated to Battle Bears Gold, which had over half a million downloads in less than 24 hours. It's a an awesomely fun game, I would recommend downloading it.)

No comments: