Tuesday, June 11, 2013

From my bird blog...


I'm reposting this from my bird blog, just because I think it should be said.  You all are awesome and keep me motivated and encourage me to keep striving to do what I love for a living.  I couldn't be more grateful.

"Today has been a pretty good so far.  Lots of good things happening at work, which included meeting a milestone on our game and celebrating with pizza.  Also, I am appearing on Guys With Pencils for this week's episode.  Those of you visiting my blog for the first time or have been visiting for a while, this is a very exciting thing for me. I've been dreaming of being on that podcast for quite some time now, and it's a huge honor and privilege.

I started this blog because I wanted to share my designs and work towards having something of my own. The blog has pushed me to stretch out of my design comfort zone, and I'm still learning each day.  Deciding to draw a bird-a-day has been a huge commitment and a lot of work, and sometimes I can't spend as much time on my drawings as I'd like.  All in all, I appreciate all the support and praise I've received from you guys over the last 6 months, and prior when this was just occasionally updated.  It is still really overwhelming and surreal to me.  I cannot thank you enough for making me feel great about what I love to do. You all mean the absolute world to me, and I couldn't dream of doing anything else than sharing my work with you. <3 -="" a="" from="" href="http://feathereddaily.blogspot.com">The Daily Feather
)

No comments: