Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Jam Skater

Jam Skaters are my favorite skaters :)



So lately I've really gotten into roller skating.  When I was a little kid, I use to wear my roller blades more than my own shoes.  I lived in those things.  For a brief time after highschool I worked in a roller rink as well.  Skates defined my childhood and teen years, and I am so excited to be picking it up again.  

I've developed a bit of courage to take up Jam Skating and possibly roller derby in the future.  Honestly, I don't think I'm ready to play derby, but I am super excited about learning how to dance in my skates.  I've already started learning some moves...and developing a nice little collection of vintage quad skates.  This is a journey I'm really excited about, and can't wait to keep learning and practicing.

I don't know why I ever gave it up :D

No comments: