Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Piwi in the forest




Piwi falls out of his tree and loses his way in the forest.  Here are some rough paintings I started, just to figure out the mood of the story and the atmosphere of the forest.  The top painting was something I started a long time ago and have been adding to gradually. 

Also, here are some doodles of the little bird that I did over the weekend in San Francisco, and right before the trip. Man, it was so cool to be over there during all the Giants madness.  I also fell in love with a pitcher, one in particular <3 p="p">
















4 comments:

Stephen Anderson said...

That was some really excellent stuff. I really enjoyed seeing the owl's personality beaming through! Excellent work!

Unknown said...

Beautiful work! Absolutely lovely!

Rachel Wolfe said...

thank you guys!!!

Emerson Fialho said...

Wonderful artwork, congratulations!
All the best!