Saturday, November 3, 2012

While working on portfolio stuff...


Piwi being cute, rolling in the invisible leaves (because I haven't drawn them yet)

It's been a crazy last couple of weeks.  After getting back from San Francisco, I had to immediately transition into working on my printed portfolio for CTN.  I'm hoping to have two separate ones, but the likelihood of me putting together a story portfolio in under a week is very low.  However, there's still a lot more I can do in the mean time :D

Here's a sneak peek at one of the pages. Hid my phone number for obvious reasons:



I saw "Wreck-it-Ralph" last night as well.  The movie blew me away, and "Paper Man" choked me up...it was so beautiful.  It's been a while since an animated film has moved me as strongly as this.  I can't wait to be part of something so wonderful.  I've really got my fingers crossed for CTN.

Also, I've somehow acquired a new blog follower every day this last week, and for that I am thankful. You guys all rock my socks off, and keep me going <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">

and here are some cockatoos.

No comments: